Upper Darby personal injury lawyer Michael T. Malarick has helped people in Upper Darby Township with injury claims and accident reports. Attorney Michael T. Malarick is an experienced Upper Darby injury lawyer with over 30 years of experience who will fight for you. The Malarick Law Firms handles all types of injuries including broken bones, brain injuries, burns, fractures, and more. Michael T. Malarick has helped several people in Upper Darby receive large settlements and compensation for their injuries. If you were involved in an accident resulting in an injury, call our Upper Darby personal injury attorney now for a free consultation. The Malarick Law Firm wins large settlements for their injured clients. Call 610-816-6683.
Why Choose The Malarick Law Firm As Your Personal Injury Attorney In Upper Darby PA
|Over 30 years of experience.||Very High success rate.||Broken bones & accidents.|
|Free Initial Consultation.||Wins large settlements.||Head injuries, burns & more.|
Upper Darby Personal Injury Lawyer – Lawsuit & Claim
What is a personal injury lawsuit or injury claim?
A personal injury lawsuit may be brought anytime you suffer an injury as a result of another person’s negligent act. A personal injury claim can arise, for example, as a result of a motor vehicle accident, a slip and fall on snow or ice, a dog bite, a pedestrian struck by a car, truck, or motorcycle, or a slip and fall inside of a store or apartment building. If you were injured due to an accident or workplace incident in Upper Darby, call our Upper Darby injury lawyer now for a free consultation.
Each personal injury claim is unique. Each type of personal injury lawsuit has its specific requirements in order to recover. For example, a car accident personal injury claim may depend on the tort threshold selection you made when you took out your automobile insurance policy. A slip and fall on snow or ice or in a store or apartment building, may depend on whether the property owner had notice of the condition that caused your injury. A dog bite claim may depend on whether the dog’s owner knew the dog was vicious or had bitten someone on a prior occasion.
If you live in Upper Darby Township, or any other township within Pennsylvania, and suffer a personal injury, contact Michael T. Malarick, an experienced Upper Darby personal injury attorney who will vigorously review and pursue your personal injury claim.
Upper Darby Personal Injury Attorney – Recovery & Compensation
What do I recover in a Personal Injury lawsuit or claim?
The purpose of a personal injury lawsuit is to make the injured party whole again. This is done through a money award to the injured plaintiff in order to compensate them for the pain and suffering they went through as a result of another’s negligent act. Call our Upper Darby personal injury lawyer today for a free initial consultation. Our experienced personal injury attorney will fight for you.
If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, for example, you will suffer damages as a result of your personal injury in a number of ways.
- Pain and Suffering: You may suffer a broken bone, a muscle strain or sprain, a concussion, or any other number of physical injuries. These injuries will result in a money award to you for the pain and suffering you endured. There is no specific amount awarded for a specific injury because each individual is unique and the impact of the pain and suffering on each individual is unique.
- Medical Specials: You may have medical bills for doctor and hospital visits, diagnostic tests (x-rays, MRI’s, etc.), physical therapy, and prescription medicines. These costs, if not paid for by your auto or health insurance, will be factored into your personal injury lawsuit award or settlement.
- Wage Loss: You may suffer a wage loss if you are out of work while recovering from your personal injuries. This wage loss, if not paid for by your insurance, will be factored into your personal injury lawsuit award or settlement.
- Property Damage: Your car may have been damaged and in need of a tow to a repair shop. You may also need a rental vehicle while your car is being repaired. Again, these costs, if not paid for by your auto insurance, will be factored into your personal injury lawsuit award or settlement.
- Future Damages: You may also have to deal with future pain and suffering, future medical bills, and future wage loss as a result of your personal injury in a motor vehicle accident. The compensation for these future damages is a dollar amount awarded to you in an effort to make you whole.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, or suffered personal injury as the result of the negligent act of another, contact Michael T. Malarick, a personal injury attorney for Upper Darby, PA who will fight to recover every form of past, present, and future damages in order to make you whole again.
Upper Darby Personal Injury Lawyer Contact Information
Accidents and injuries are serious matters. Personal injury accidents can occur in neighborhoods, at work, at the mall, or any other public space. If you were injured in an accident and are seeking financial compensation for medical bills, loss wages, and other expenses, call our Upper Darby personal injury lawyer today. There is no charge until we win. Our law office will fight for you.
Related Areas of Practice
- Divorce Lawyer Upper Darby, PA
- Car Accident Lawyer Upper Darby, PA
- Slip and Fall Lawyer Upper Darby, PA
- Workers Compensation Lawyer Upper Darby, PA
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Upper Darby, PA
- DUI Lawyer Upper Darby, PA
- Social Security Disability Lawyer Upper Darby, PA