What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, and phone number). We only require that you provide your name and e-mail address on the contact form. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat.
Web Server Logs:
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
* your unique Internet address;
* the name of your unique Internet server provider;
* the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
* the kind of browser or computer you use;
* the date and time of your visit;
* the web page from which you arrived to our site.
Top Practice Areas
- Divorce Lawyer in Delaware County
- DUI Lawyer in Delaware County
- Delaware County Criminal Record Expungement Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer in Delaware County
- Personal Injury Lawyer in Delaware County
- Chester County Car Accident Lawyer
- Worker’s Compensation Lawyer in Delaware County
- Bankruptcy Lawyer in Delaware County
- Upper Darby Divorce Lawyer
- Upper Darby DUI Lawyer
- Aston Car Accident Lawyer
- Drexel Hill Divorce Attorney